Monday 6 September 2010

A Decorated Gift Box

This is the gift box that I made for a family wedding we all went to on Saturday. It started off life as a pink and blue patchwork effect heart shaped box with a leaf pattern all over it - it really was as dreadful as it sounds - so I changed it.
The papers are all from a digital kit by Zoe Pearn called Serenity

I used these gorgeous pearls from 3DJean, I love that in one pack you get all the different sizes which was just perfect for this project as I wanted to use lots of different sizes

I used guipure lace, loopy ribbon, white organza and the rose is from the seasonal, special offers section - all adhered using the ultra sticky double sided tape

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your ideas and your products! I can't wait to place my first order:-)

CinnamonSally said...

Beautiful heart box, love how it has been transformed!!

Sarah said...

Wow, love this box loads x

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful box!!